- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from Thad Thawne.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Thad Thawne.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Thad Thawne has 7.
- Thad Thawne is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
- Thad Thawne can not regurgitate.
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Thad Thawne.
- Thad Thawne never said 'Play it again, Sam'!
- Thad Thawne can use only about ten percent of his brain!
- Thad Thawne is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
- Never store Thad Thawne at room temperature!
"is a fruit, not a vegetable"...I knew it!
- Fuyuko Yuki has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
- Fuyuko Yuki cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
- Fuyuko Yuki is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Fuyuko Yuki is blue!
- The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Fuyuko Yuki!
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Fuyuko Yuki.
- Fuyuko Yuki can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Fuyuko Yuki!
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Fuyuko Yuki every year.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Fuyuko Yuki.
(My OC...don't ask, but it amused me greatly)
Thad Thawne will have to write:
I will not keep hinting that I’m a robot sent back in time to change the future
'What will you have to write on the chalk board?' at QuizGalaxy.com
Got this the first time around, swear to crod. And yes, I know, these things have little to nothing to do with Inertia, but I wanted to do something funny and it is currently 4:30 in the morning and I am hopped up on caffine and THIS SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME MMKAY?! I shall see you (two) tomorrow, night!